Step by step tutorial to create an rcg file - Intelligent Setup in Brazilian Portuguese

helpledgyn

Step by step tutorial to create an rcg file - Intelligent Setup in Brazilian Portuguese

Post by helpledgyn » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:34 pm

Good Morning

Guys my name is Alessandro I want to thank you for being part of the wonderful world of Led, I would like to help everyone to create a very complete tutorial step by step to create the rcgs files of the LED panels with the LedStudio and LedSet software in Brazilian Portuguese , most of the material found on the internet are in other languages I would also like to create a well explained video step by step.

I would like to count on everyone's support and participation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bom Dia

Pessoal o meu nome é Alessandro quero agradecer em fazer parte do mundo maravilhoso do Led, Gostaria de ajuda de todos para criar um tutorial bem completo passo a passo para criar os arquivos rcgs dos painéis de LED com o software LedStudio e LedSet em Português do Brasil, a maioria do material encontrado na internet estão em outras línguas gostaria também de criar um vídeo passo a passo bem explicado.

Gostaria de contar com o apoio de todos e participação.