Help assigning receiver cards for p10 outdoor display

Wikkid

Help assigning receiver cards for p10 outdoor display

Post by Wikkid » Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:14 pm

Hello and welcome. My boss recently bought a mobile LED display from a company that had repurposed a construction info sign from the state. Everything worked fine as I loaded and learned the operation of LedStudio and how it all worked. I was not trained or given instruction on first preperation and config of the modules. So I was thrown into this field and now must learn all I can about it and have already learned many things and now I own my own variety of different pixel pitched panels of 1.92, 2.5, 3.0, 4.25 p5 and 6.25 modules that number into the hundreds on some.

But right now I have my Boss' sign that needs attention first. It is showing the upper left of the monitor capture area that is copied into each quarant on the display. I believe that they other receiver cards needs assignment as it's just copying the first cabinet and giving me the wrong display. I' think the RCG file is good cuz the four copies are crisp and clear, but I need to get it down to one display with no copies. I'll post some pics to show what it's doing in a few hours. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Wikkid

Re: Help assigning receiver cards for p10 outdoor display

Post by Wikkid » Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:17 am

Turned out to be that the CON file didn't have the cabinet map and have the quick link. So instead of each of four cabinets getting the same signal, now each one gets its part of the whole output. So problem solved with countless hours of trial and error, but I learned some things but I know now at 47 I will not know everything..